Program Creation and Management
YPI has two parts, YPI Training Planner and the
YPI Diary. These can be run on one machine or as
master-slave pairs on two or more computers. Remote
Diary (RDiary) is required for YPI Diary to run
on a separate machine. Communication is via email.
- Fitness or rehabilitation plans (short term).
- Single race, single peak plans (medium term).
- Long term training plans based on Bompa, Olympic
or NCCP models.
- Custom plans (any length or structure).
- Multiple periodizations.
- Multiple taper and peak cycles.
- Phases and Sub-phases.
- Macro cycles, meso cycles, pre-programmed and
- Micro cycles and Blocks, pre-programmed and
- Activities for many sports.
- Calculates loading, unloading or maintenance
- Customizable loading and unloading rates.
- Macro cycle and micro cycle patterns set at
the click of a button.
- Pre-planned macro cycles: 1-1, 2-1, 3-1, 4-1,
- Pre-programmed micro or weekly cycles calculate
- Custom macro and micro cycle patterns.
- Assign volume to Physical, Mental, Technical
or Tactical training.
- Allocate Physical to Intensity Zones (HR zones
1-5) and Strength.
- Estimates daily volume from percentages to aid
- YPI estimates fatigue load (Trimp) from Intensity
- Online volume and intensity graphs to assist
- Planning choices easily reversed or changed.
- Calculates weekly exercise goals for all exercise
- Displays weekly exercise targets in Athlete's
- Records daily exercise achievements in Athlete's
- Unlimited exercise and activity types.
- Daily activities planned and reviewed in Athlete's
- Plans and training reports exchanged via email.
- Review plan by date or week day.
- Electronic diary: record non-training appointments,
- Week-to-week copying for re-occurring activities.
- Training recorded easily with Plan-to-Actual
- Make new plans from old with the Copy Plan Wizard
- Events and competitions calendar for each athlete.
- Comprehensive personal information form.
- Yearly summary of phase dates, volume, intensity,
hours allocated, etc.
- Weekly summary of planned training times.
- Weekly detail calendar; lists activities for
- Today: Daily action plan
- This week: One weeks training calendar
- Phase Summary: Overview of current phase.
- Plan vs. Actual volume comparisons.
- Volume graph, expressed as %Max vol.
- Fatigue graph, expressed as %Max Trimp.
- Customize reports for any combination of: athlete,
year, phase, macro cycle or week.
Detailed Description and Slide